oOh!media has extended its audience reach to well above 90 per cent of the Australian population with the integration of Adshel’s assets into the business, according to analysis of audience data.
The audience reach data was announced as oOh! rebrands the Adshel assets to Commute by oOh!.
Audience data from MOVE shows oOh!’s reach is unmatched by any other in the country through its diverse products which now includes the newly added Commute by oOh! offering made up of Street Furniture, Rail, Live and Immerse.
oOh! Chief Executive Brendon Cook said with the integration and re-brand of Adshel assets to Commute by oOh!, the company’s focus will be on demonstrating the powerful proposition it offered advertisers to engage with and influence audience behaviour.
“Our long-term strategy is to offer a diverse portfolio of media and advertising opportunities to reach the right audiences, at the right time, with contextually relevant creative,” Mr Cook said.
“The Commute by oOh! products, environments and audiences really builds upon our A World of Unmissable proposition, with brands being even more Unmissable during both the journey and at the destination.
“With the added environments, we can help brands reach their audiences where ever they are; be it while they are commuting – either by road, air or rail – shopping, at work, studying, having a coffee or out to be entertained.
“This is underpinned by powerful audience data for each of our sites and an integrated content offering. What’s more Out of Home has proven to be one of the top performing mediums when it comes to driving a positive return on investment.
“We are now well placed to accelerate the growth of our business and see Out of Home reach 10 per cent of the total media spend, by showing more advertisers the value we provide to brands and how our assets can help build their brands.”
The Commute by oOh! product portfolio joins oOh!’s wider portfolio which also includes:
- Road: Roadside billboards in metropolitan and regional markets in each state and territory of Australia;
- Fly: Major and regional airports across the country;
- Retail: large and small format signs and screens in more than 540 centres nationally;
- oOh!Edge: Experiential marketing division to execute brand sampling and activations;
- Locate by oOh!: a multi-channel placed based media solution including office towers, cafés, study, gyms, venues and health centres; and,
- Content platforms: Including Junkee, UniJunkee, Punkee and The Upsider
Download the press release here.