Often referred to as both Australia’s cultural and sporting capital, Melbourne is a diverse, cosmopolitan city located in the state of Victoria. Regularly ranked as one of the world’s most liveable cities, it is the second most populous city in Australia. Home to the world-famous Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG), as well as many major cultural events and festivals throughout the year, Melbourne is one of Australia’s major tourist attractions and is a food-lovers paradise.
- Metro: 480 sites in Melbourne, covering 20 of the 21 key arterials
- Regional: 173 sites across Victoria
- oOh! has a range of quality billboards across both Digital & Classic formats.
- 12% more likely to be tech savvy early adopters
- 4 in 5 of workers commute by car or private vehicle
- They’re highly active with 74% exercising or participating in sport to keep fit
- 22% more likely to have been to live sport within the past 12 months than the general population
Out Of Home Insights
- 42% engage with brands on billboards each week, compared to 30% on street furniture
- 51% of people notice brands advertised on billboards, compared to 26% on street furniture
- 49% of people say that billboards are Unmissable
Sources: Nielsen CMV S10 2017