Increase sales on their online and bricks & mortar retail channels during their typically slow sales January.
Landmark large format sites in Brisbane and Newcastle generated awareness in these key Markets. Strategically placed ShopaLites on the path to purchase were used to influence consumers in the shopping mindset to drive sales in their only bricks and mortar store in Frankston.
- The large format billboard sites in Brisbane increased QLD website traffic by 73% YOY and in Newcastle increased NSW website traffic 29% YOY
- Online weekly newsletter subscriptions increased by 49% in QLD and 10% in NSW post campaign
- Social media engagement increased by 35% nationally
- The online and bricks & mortar sales increased 22% YOY in QLD and 33% YOY in NSW and Out of Home’s residual effect increased the longevity of the campaign and delivered a further 21% increase in online sales revenue post campaign
- The Frankston store saw a 9% growth in sales revenue YOY for January